A Twitter user[Tutsy2] couldn’t hide his displeasure about the former Governor of Lagos, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and he went on his page to rant about his displeasures. Here are some excerpts and in his very own words;
- To start with, Number 4, Oyikan Abayomi (formerly Queens) Drive, Ikoyi, A 5- bedroom detached house on one acre of land which was originally the Lagos State Governor’s Guest House since 1973, now belongs to a former Governor of the state, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
- The certificate of occupancy of the property, valued at N450 million, was signed and released to him by his successor, Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN), in 2007 shortly after he assumed office.
- It might be difficult to come to terms with the fact that whenever someone in Lagos begins to wonder where their 4th mainland bridge went or what was the fate of the pipe-borne water project or even where the schools and hospitals had vanished to, there is silence.
- Tinubu’s residence at 26 Bourdillion Road, Ikoyi was initially falsely PRESENTED as Oando Plc Guest House. Later, he purportedly bought it from Oando and used public funds to rebuild and renovate it.
- The Lagos State Government bought the property and paid an undisclosed sum to him and thereafter gave the property back to him under the bogus pension bill he signed into law shortly before he left office in 2007. The property is worth over N600 million.
- The annexe of the Lagos State Guest House in Asokoro, Abuja was bought by the State Government in 2006 for N450 million, purportedly to protect the main house from a security breach.
- Shortly after Tinubu left office, the property was transferred to him under the pension plan he signed into law before leaving the office.
- The 250-hectares of land valued at about N35 billion and strategically located at the Ajah junction on Lekki Road was initially meant for a General Hospital for the people of Eti-Osa Local Governmentbut was acquired by Tinubu and handed over to Trojan Estate Limited – a company owned by Deji and Wale Tinubu– to develop as Royal Garden Housing Estate at the expense of the taxpayers of Lagos.
- The 1,000 hectares of land valued at about N75 billion located at Lakowe, near Abijo at Ibeju-Lekki Local Government Area and given to Lekki Concession Company, which is partly owned by Tinubu and Fashola, has been developed as a golf course and housing estate.[Lakowe golf resort]
- The prime land of 157 hectares with 2.5km of Atlantic beachfront, valued at about N10 billion was “taken” by Tinubu from the communities of Siriwon, Igbekodo, Apakin, etc in Ibeju-Lekki Local Government Area and given to Ibukun Fakeye-his crony to build a golf course and luxury villa with little or no compensation to villagers. In addition, Tinubu paid $20 million (N3 billion) out of public treasury to Ibukun Fakeye to commence the project in late 2006.
- The 14 hectares Parkview Ikoyi Estateforeshore land reclaimed by the Lagos State Government is now owned by Tinubu. While in office, he allocated to himself the former Strabag Yard beside the Lagos State Secretariat at Alausa, Ikeja. The property has now been developed into a SHOPPING mall as big as the Palms in Lekki. This is public property brazenly stolen and now owned by Tinubu, aided by Fashola.[You know it as ICM]
- The choice property at Lekki-Epe Road on which he built and owns the multi-billion Naira Oriental HOTEL AND the extension of the multi-storey car park beside it is also a story of the misrule of Lagos State.
- Also, the multi-level recreation centre by Mobil Oniru Estate on Lekki-Epe roadjointly owned with ARM and Tunji Olowolafe. All these assets valued at over N25 billion were obtained without paying a kobo to the Lagos State Government.
- Tinubu raised a loan of N4.7 billion on Eko Akete project for which nothing was achieved before he turned around to sell the property to his Chagouri friends of Chagouri & Chagouri and Hitech Construction Ltd at a ridiculously low price at the expense of taxpayers of Lagos
- Tinubu applied to personally purchase the Federal Secretariat building while in office. When he couldn’t get to buy it, he directed Fashola to stop the eventual owner of the complex from developing it.
- Several other buyers of Federal Government properties and developers of properties in Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Government Reservation Area in Ikeja were forced to succumb to the outrageous demand of Tinubu, Fashola and other officials of the state government.
- The Critical Care Unit of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital in Ikeja, built and equipped with state funds, is now owned personally by Tinubu. He has put ONE Dr. Sikiru Tinubu (a supposed cousin of his) to run the outfit. It is run as a private unit & the proceeds are pocketed by the duo. The unit charges its users exorbitantly and most Lagosians can’t afford to pay its high charges. Much of d revenue is derived from fees paid by d. State Govt for patients referred there by its General Hospitals.
- Several prominent Nigerians in the judiciary, police, the Independent National Electoral Commission and other sensitive agencies have obtained prime land from Tinubu and then Governor Fashola over the years without paying a kobo.
- Many of them had turned around to sell the land at a substantial profit. Many top officials in the police, INEC and the judiciary who participated in the 2003 and 2007 elections in states where Tinubu has interest were compromised with parcels of free prime Lagos land and cash.
- If the Lagos State Land’s Bureau could publish d names & identities of beneficiaries of land allotees from 2000 to date, d scandal that will result is better imagined. Gbenga Ashafa, now a senator & Mrs Awofisayo were d conduits thru which these acts were being perpetrated.
Ok this is crazy! What’s your take on this?
Ministerial Screening: You Abandoned Saraki Tells PDP Senators
Gbemisola Saraki, former Kwara Central Senator and ministerial nominee, on Monday said Senators on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, abandoned her.
Saraki said this during her ministerial confirmation on the floor of the Senate.
Responding to shouts by PDP Senators, the former lawmaker responded by saying, “You abandoned me.”
When asked to make a few remarks after her introduction by Senate President, Ahmed Lawan, Saraki said: “I don’t think there is anything else I need to add, except there is something else you want to know.”
Following her comment, she was asked to “take a bow and go.”
Saraki, who is a sister to the immediate past Senate President, Bukola Saraki, was a member of PDP until April 7, 2015 when she defected to the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.
Femi Otedola Promises To Take Over All Bills Of Sadiq Dada’s Medical Treatment
Femi Otedola has promised to take care of the medical bills of ailing veteran actor, Sadiq Daba. Otedola disclosed this in a statement released today July 21st.
Recall that Daba traveled to the United Kingdom in 2017 for the treatment of Leukaemia and Prostate cancer. He returned to Nigeria a few weeks after with reports that his situation was not as bad as feared.
The ‘Cock Crow at Dawn’ star was recently admitted at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital for what those close to him said was chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Otedola’s statement reads
“I heard about Mr. Sadiq Daba’s health condition when it was brought to my attention through an online news story I read two days ago. I was saddened to hear that he had taken ill again after overcoming his challenges from prostate cancer just two years ago.
“From the news report, I gathered that he was rushed to the Emergency unit of LUTH after being diagnosed with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). I must say that even though I don’t know Mr. Daba personally, he is a face I am familiar with through the old TV drama production ‘Cock Crow at Dawn’ which I used to watch while growing up.
“I was moved by a sense of nostalgia and concern when I read of his medical situation recently and decided to take over his medical bills. He has been visited and arrangements are being made to support him.
In other climes, the likes of Sadiq Daba and other such actors who more or less paved the way for the entertainment industry and the Nollywood industry in Nigeria (which is touted as the 3rd largest movie industry in the world) would be celebrated as Icons and due recognition would be accorded to them.
“For me, taking care of Sadiq’s medical expenses is my little way of showing appreciation and gratitude for the good memories he created for me and others in the past.”
Recall that in April this year, the billionaire picked up the medical bills of former Super Eagles’ coach, Christian Chukwu, who was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Chukwu returned to the country after his treatment in the UK which reportedly cost Otedola N36,635,000 on Friday July 12th.
Yoruba council of youths chairman call Northern group a coward
The Yoruba Council of Youths Worldwide refer to the Northern Coalition Group as uncivilised cowards that use cheap threat that is hollow on the rest of the country if RUGA settlement plan is not implemented. The YCYW called on Nigerians to ignore such empty threat that is an affront against the sovereignty of Nigeria and negates reasoning and sensibility of Nigerians irrespective of the fact that they committed treasonable felony and breach of public peace by their statement and still not yet arrested in the last 24 hours.
The press release is below.
July 4th, 2019
Yoruba Council of Youths Worldwide (YCYW) has called on Nigerians to ignore the ranting of a man called Abdul-Azeez Suleiman and his group in a trending online video who they described as an uncivilized cowards, who issued a 30 days ultimatum to the government, especially the Southern Governors to either implement the Rural Grazing Areas (RUGA) or face dare consequences.
We want to state categorically that the statement is an affront against the sovereignty of Nigeria and negates reasoning and sensibility of Nigerians, that some people who claimed to be representing Fulani Herdsmen publicly in the full glare of the media declared and comitted an act of treason felony, breach of public peace cum seditious hate speech, and Security operatives have not rounded them up for immediate prosecution after 24 hours. If this type of reckless statement had emanated from the South it may have been another story altogether.
The world is watching how President Buhari and heads of relevant Security outfits will react to this ugly developments.
Our position is that it is only unintelligent and tactless cowards that uses threat to instill fears in the mind of the people for rejecting what they don’t want, by issuing bogus statements to make them look bigger that their actual capability, no body should give in to such repugnant crude method because peaceful Nigerians are advanced beyond such tasteless method of doing things, the people are calm not because they don’t know how to react in such manner but it is naturally expected that these demented elements should have been more civilized than how they are poorly representing their ethnic group, in gross violation of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
It is also worrisome that Fulani elites have remained silent in the face of these jaundice and unhelpful provocations by some people claiming to represent their wishes and aspirations, we would not want to hurriedly conclude that their silence is a tactical endorsement for the ill motivated actions of these rogues or that they are supporting the bloody killings, kidnapping and banditry going on in the country.
In a Statement issued by the convener of the Group, Barr Dotun Hassan, he said that it is important to note that Nigeria is a sovereign country governed by law and as such no individual, no matter where they come from can openly issue threat to government and not be punished.
The Yoruba Youths wants all Nigerians to be calm in the face of this continuous unwarranted threat and provocation to anarchy by some people claiming to be representing the interest of the Fulanis who are minority in Nigeria.
On our part, we would explore all possible avenues to ensure that he and his collaborators present at the shameless Press conference where the unguided, divisive, hate speech and treasony comments were made be arrested by the security agents, we shall also use legal means to ensure that their arrest is effected, this is to use them as examples to others who may want to travel through the same journey in the nearest future.
Nobody can threaten the peace of law abiding citizens of this country and be allowed to walk free any longer. We want to call the attention of those constantly beating the war drum to note that, other tribes should not be provoked, they are calm should not be mistaken to mean that they are timid nor cowards.
The group also lauded President Muhammad Buhari for suspending the controversial RUGA project, that he would still need to take a step further by scrapping the programme completely, advising that no matter what form such scheme is re-presented in the future, the people are now more at alert, will reject it vehemently.
The group is canvasing for peaceful coexistence amongst all the various tribes in the country, expresses that only peace can bring economic growth to the country, urging the Federal government to always ensure that all their policies are devoid of favoring one particular ethnic group over the other, noting that such is the major cause of growing distrust in the country.
Since the President was elected in 2015, his appointment has been widely criticized due to his preference for Northerners in key positions including those manning the Security agencies, this alone is enough to embolden the people who comes from such ethnic bigot group to be conducting themselves as outlaws, which is dangerous to the peaceful and economic development of Nigeria.
Latest music6 days ago
Starboi Lala ft. Rhymex Bobo – GRACE (Mp3 download)
Latest music2 days ago
[Music] Dmf – Devil’s Work (Cover) (Mp3 download
Latest music5 days ago
Yovi x Davido x Zlatan – It’s Allowed (Mp3/Song)
Latest music6 days ago
Dammy Krane Ft. Peruzzi Always Say A Prayer MP3 Download
News7 days ago
Too bad!!! Nigeria To Become World Capital Open Defication
Latest music6 days ago
[Music] Snoweezy ft. Diamond Jimma x Mohbad – Take Over
Latest music6 days ago
Tobisneh Ft Mohbad & Zinoleesky – Time No Dey
Entertainment4 days ago
Wizkid’s Body Guard Acquires A Brand New House In Lekki, Lagos
Latest music3 days ago
Download Klever Jay Ft. Demmie Vee, Lyta – Omo Ologo (Mp3 Download)
Latest music6 days ago
D Jay cuppy ft. Zlatan – Gelato ((Mp3 download))